This interactive training workshop is designed for teachers, administrators, school staff, paraprofessionals, counselors, therapists and others who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors in classroom and school settings.
Workshop participants will:
- Learn practical tools for engaging and challenging your students.
- Discover discipline skills that are kind and firm at the same time (non-punitive, non-permissive)
- Bring more value, challenge and connection into your classroom and school.
- Run effective class meetings that teach students how to collaborate and problem solve.
- Learn how to use the materials and activities in your classroom, with co-workers and in individual work with families
Cost: Early Bird Discount - $375. Regular Registration - $425. Group discount for four (4) or more registering together, take $50 off registration fee.
Fees include a complete curriculum, Positive Discipline in the Classroom book, PDC Leaders Guide: Resources and Activities, PDC Teachers Guide: Activities for Students and related handouts.
This 2 day workshop will be offered at multiple times this year:
early bird registration deadline: 5/7/2017
early bird registration deadline: 6/25/2017
CES: The Positive Discipline Association has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6723. This program also is co-sponsored by the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP). NASAP is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists.