This interactive training workshop is designed for teachers, administrators, school staff, paraprofessionals, counselors, therapists and others who want an effective discipline approach that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors in classroom and school settings. Fee includes Positive Discipline in the Classroom book, Positive Discipline in the School and Classroom Facilitators Manual and related handouts.
Workshop participants will:
- Learn practical tools for engaging and challenging your students.
- Discover discipline skills that are kind and firm at the same time (non-punitive, non-permissive)
- Bring more value, challenge and connection into your classroom and school.
- Run effective class meetings that teach students how to collaborate and problem solve.
- Learn how to use the materials and activities in your classroom, with co-workers and in individual work with families
Host organizations wanted - discounted training for your staff!